English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

10 July 2008

Rise from sleeping long

Wrote the article in blog made me increasingly happy and apparently I was stroked consequently. Moreover the place where I worked was installed by internet facilities, so as this stimulated the brain and my will to write the article rose again.

Every time did not have the prominent work, available time was used by me to look for the article in the internet. Including me tried to search blog belonging to me that once I for but had not been renewed by me this article was caused by internet facilities at that time was limited.

How was I startled, when being found by me blog evidently has been detected by Google? And that more made me most startled at the same time liking to be blog that I has forgot PR2. Of course this made me more was enthusiastic to write the article again and at the same time reorganised repeated template as well as increased available accessories in sidebar.

Thank you very much my lord


3 comments:

  1. rejeki memang.... asyik, bisa jadi modal nih blog ( dasar )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo wis dipake untuk cari duit saja deeeh he...he....

    ReplyDelete
  3. duit, duit, duit, ngeblog isa dapat duit?

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright @ 2009 The writer's Instinct: Rise from sleeping long | MINIMA Magazine Style Blogger Theme | Modified By NATALUDIN | Top
Thanks for : BLOGGER | PHOTOBUCKET | PICASSA